Building Atomic Models
Build 3D atomic models for all 118 Chemical Elements. Hang them from your ceiling for a stunning classroom dislpay!
Students color, cut out, and assemble 3D Atomic Models for all 118 chemical elements. Hanging from your classroom ceiling they make a stunning, permanent classroom display! In addition to atomic structure , students also learn about ...
- Element properties and uses
- Elements found in the Human Body
- Elements found in the Earth's Crust
- Elements found in Earth's Oceans
- Elements found in the Earth's Atmosphere
- Magnetic Elements
- Radioactive Elements
- Elements produced synthetically
- Elements not found in their pure form in nature